What Do I Eat For Breakfast?
Chia seeds pudding is a fabulous way to get your day going. They are filled with iron, calcium, omegas, magnesium, antioxidants and more.
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Soak all ingredients overnight, or at least an hour
- Stir when you are ready to use
Here are some options for creating breakfast puddings
1. Shredded coconut, goji berries and blueberries
2. Goji berries, hemp hearts and raw oats
3. Apple , goji berries and coconut flakes
I could go on and on but you get the idea
I like goji berries in this almost all the time
In health and gratitude,
Elaine & Nevin
P.S. Before I forget, if you are ever feeling overwhelmed and are serious about getting clarity and focus to create the life you desire and deserve, let’s schedule a Find Your Focus 15 minute complimentary call.
CLICK HERE and let’s talk.
P.P.S. If you have enjoyed this information and can think of someone that would be well served to receive the information, please share.