If you’ve been on Pinterest or Instagram for any amount of time, you’ve probably seen a decent number of green smoothie pictures floating around.
Why is that?
Because they’re so darn good for you!
Green smoothies are a great way to get fiber, vitamins, and minerals – all served up in one glass that you can take on the go!
- Chock full of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
- Easy to digest, which means optimal assimilation of the nutrients you need
- Great for stabilizing blood sugar (you will see each smoothie here has a healthy fat, and fat is key for blood sugar stabilization)
- A fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time
- Terrific for cleansing the body of toxicity
- An easy way to add more fiber to your diet for optimal bowel function
- When you add in a handful of greens to your smoothie, you can an extra dose of awesomeness in every serving!
Here are some of my favorite greens to add to smoothies:
- Swiss chard
Wanna jump on the bandwagon and get your smoothie on? Try this Green Thunder Smoothie with a Dash of Sunshine!
I have a ton of smoothie suggestions in my program the Renewed Living Fall Detox. CLICK HERE to find out more.
Please use the comment section below to share your thought and ideas. We LOVE hearing from you!
In health and gratitude,
Elaine & Nevin
P.S. Before I forget, if you are ever feeling overwhelmed and need some help finding the right path for you, grab a cup of tea or your favorite smoothie and let’s chat.
P.P.S. If you have enjoyed this information and can think of someone that would be well served to receive the information, please share.